SuiteCRM and Webhooks Integration
Integrating SuiteCRM with Webhooks can open a world of new possibilities for your business. As far as top SuiteCRM integrations go, it is one of the most uniquely useful integrations out there. The integration allows you to track events through a variety of tools. Linking the two programs will enable you to transport and receive data in Suite CRM easily. It will further ensure that all of the data that has been shared across platforms is streamlined and synchronized. You can achieve this by undertaking a few very easy actions.
Benefits of SuiteCRM and Webhooks integration
- You can easily track information of your customers or any other third-party and use it to generate automatic invoices.
- It becomes infinitely easier to add subscribers to your Webhooks mailing list using the forms made available by SuiteCRM.
- Similarly, you can immediately generate an estimate in your account books, using accounting software, once a deal has gone through or is moving in that direction.
- Your business can stay in touch with customers by reaching out to them regularly through texts and SMS.
Important features of the integration
- The integration supports instant web notifications. You can easily keep third parties in the loop by using this automated system.
- Your company can post latest updates instantly on your website using POST & PUT Method
- Many different types of formats are supported by Webhooks. These include JSON, XML & FORM content type among others
- You can now easily check the authenticity of HTTP URLs using Webhooks. This protects your platform from broken links or bug-ridden links.
- It becomes incredibly easy to map your SuiteCRM with other third party application. This can ensure that the tasks and required resources are integrated across multiple platforms.
Key practical examples of SuiteCRM and Webhooks integration outputs
- New leads in lead sources can be established in SuiteCRM through Webhooks
- You can create new SuiteCRM contacts in lead sources using Webhooks
- Develop new SuiteCRM targets in lead sources by availing Webhooks
- Renew your SuiteCRM leads in lead sources via Webhooks
- Update SuiteCRM contacts in lead sources by making use of Webhooks
- Webhooks can also be used to update SuiteCRM targets in lead sources.
By using Webhooks you can easily circumvent the tedious processes that are required to move your data about. You can easily synchronize your contact lists, update lead sources, and develop new links. This will ensure that your business is up-to-date. At the same time, this means that you can avoid excessive coding generally required to perform such tasks.
SuiteCRM and Webhooks integration installation
SuiteCRM and Webhooks integration can now be integrated by taking a few easy steps. The downloading and installation process is hassle-free and can be accomplished by just about anyone. To make the process easy, here are some key steps required to install the integration.
A few things you should keep in mind before you use Webhooks for your system. The URLs provided by Webhooks are contingent upon the individual add-ons. If you involved with the selling of multiple add-ons you will have to change your script or direct the pages accordingly. Secondly, each Webhook delivered event is added to the object it is
Step 1- Start a Webhooks script
The sole aim of this step is to generate a URL that can be used by your SuiteCRM store. To complete this step you have to simply create a script and upload it on the required server. You can use different languages or frameworks to write your script.
Step 2- Activate Webhooks on the SuiteCRM Store
For this step, you have to visit the SuiteCRM store and click on the option of “Manage Add-ons”. You will be able to find the Webhooks tab once you have added the URL developed during the previous step. You now have to chose the “Test and Save” option. By using this option you will be running a compatibility test. Once the test is clear, you can move to the next action.
Step 3- Now, write down the code
At this stage, you have to keep three things in mind. The first thing to do now is to retrieve the data that was sent from SuiteCRM. You only have to collect this data and decode it using PHP. In the next step you have to reroute the data in an appropriate manner. Following this, you have to write your own customized code.
Our Two Bits!
Webhooks and SuiteCRM form the perfect combination required to get the best of both platforms thanks to bi-directional data sharing. Our team of experts at SuiteCRM is available to provide you with SuiteCRM integration services. Leverage our expertise today to get the most out of your SuiteCRM and to keep it tailored and personalized according to your requirements
RT Dynamic, being an Official SuiteCRM Experts firm, is proficient in the provision of services including SuiteCRM Customization, Migration, Integration, and Support. Get in touch by filling out the Contact form. We will be glad to assist you!.